With continued use, Baobab supports skin resiliency for even softer skin tomorrow. Plus, the African Baobab Fruit Pulp Extract is sourced from a women’ s collective in Burkina Faso, so you can take care of your skin and a growing women’ s community.
Nu Skin donates $0.25 from every Epoch product sale to the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation.
• Delivers important moisture for supple, healthy-looking skin.
• Contains high levels of emollients to soften skin.
• Promotes softer and smoother skin.
• Enhances the resiliency of skin over time.
• Uses ethnobotanicals, like Baobab Fruit, to naturally condition skin.
• Features packaging that is proudly made from 100% responsibly sourced bioresin.
• Nu Skin donates $0.25 from every Epoch purchase to the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation.
Apply liberally to body, including hands, elbows, knees, and any other area in need of intense hydration.
Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Myristyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Ceteareth-20, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Adansonia Digitata Pulp Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Panthenol, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Extract, Polyacrylamide, Carbomer, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance (Parfum), Chlorphenesin, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.